The next Annual General Meeting of World Dance Alliance Asia-Pacific will be held in the beautiful seaside town of Cox’s Bazaar in Bangladesh, from 22-25 November 2019. The event will take place in conjunction with the Ocean Dance Festival, organized by Nrityajog (WDA-Bangladesh).
The event will include twinning projects, choreolabs, seminars, workshops and performances.
Currently, the event invites proposals for scholarly gatherings of papers, panel discussions, dance research workshops, lecture demonstrations, workshops, posters/installations and Pecha Kucha that address the WDA-AP AGM core theme of ‘Bridging the Gap’ through dance.
Here are the key dates:
- 25 February 2019: Submissions close
- 25 April 2019: Notification of acceptance
- 25 May 2019: Deadline for submission of revised proposals
- 25 June 2019: Final notification of acceptance by email
Registration has not been activated as yet, but the dates to remember are as follows:
- Early bird registration up to 01 May 2019
- Full registration from 02 May 2019
For more information, check out the event website: www.oceandancefestival.com